Christmas is a time to reconnect with friends and family. Want to reach out but feel a little strange calling out of the blue? What better way to reconnect than enjoying a cup of coffee together? This year, enjoy the gift of reconnecting with a long distance Coffee Date. It really doesn't matter if you live far away, this Coffee Date Box will bring you closer together across the miles and maybe even restart the lines of communication that have been silent for too long.
How it works:
We send your friend or family member a box saying "____________ has sent you a gift" and instructions to "Open Now"
Their festively wrapped box contains:
- Coffee Date Invitation
- 1.5oz Door County Coffee-enough for a whole pot
- Adorable Christmas stir spoon
- Scrumptious Biscoff cookies
- Charming 2x3.5 coffee and friends refrigerator magnet
- Save the Date reminder card
- Tips for a Successful Long Distance Coffee Date
When you order(Please complete one order per recipient):
- The shipping address is the recipients mailing address
- Supply YOUR email address for order conformation and tracking
- In the NOTES section of the order form, put how you would like your name to appear to the recipient. (examples: Aunt Betty, Julie, or Your Bestie)
You will receive a tracking number via email to know when they have received their gift. Then, you contact your friend to set up a time to have your coffee date. Your friend knows you will be contacting them, and been advised to have times in mind that they can clear their calendar for your 30-45 minute coffee date.
You will also receive a digital download with instructions and information... and recipe for one of my favorite gingerbread cookies... just for you!!
"Giving of our time is a precious gift for both the giver and the receiver. "~B's Plant IDs